Erad Technology Holding (together with any or all of its affiliates, “Erad”, “we” or “us”) is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information about our users.
Information we collect
- After creating an account, we may collect and store information relating to individual or institutional users, including, but not limited to, the following information:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, and date of birth.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account details.
- Access Data includes username, login, and password details for your Bank Account, Card Processor Account, and other third-party services (including, but not limited to, Adwords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Shopify, Stripe, and such other accounts as may be required from time to time), provided by you to us as part of the onboarding process.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access Erad websites.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, service purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use Erad websites.
- Recruitment Data where you are being considered for a role at Erad, CV/resume data will be processed.
- Records of discussions with our customer support teams, including call recordings, when you share comments and opinions with us, ask us questions, or make a complaint, including when you phone us, we will keep a record of this. This includes when you send us emails, phone our support team, or contact us through social media.
How is the Data Collected
We use different methods to collect data, including through:
a. Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, and Financial Data by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise. This includes
- create an account;
- engage in the Online Application Process;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing material to be sent to you;
- enter a promotion or survey;
- apply for a job in Erad;
- give us some feedback; or
c. Third parties or public sources. We may receive Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services.
Use of Information
We may use Personal Data for the purpose of delivering products and services, and provide you with information about products and services you show interest in. We will most commonly use your data in the following circumstances:
a. We need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
b. It is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
c. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Subject to Applicable Laws and Regulations, we may from time to time send direct marketing materials promoting services, products, facilities, or activities to you using information collected from you. We will provide you with the ability to opt out of such direct marketing. We will not provide your information to third parties for direct marketing or other purposes unrelated to the Services without your written consent.
Cookies / Tracking Technologies
If you delete cookies relating to this Website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site. You’ll still be able to use most of our online services, but some things might not work as you may expect if you do not allow us to store and access these cookies on your device.
We follow generally accepted physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards consistent with the type data that we process and maintain. We use various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls. We also limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Services. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Services, please contact us.
Disclosure of your data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
a. Internal third parties; other companies in the Erad Group which provide IT and system administration services and marketing services to the Erad Group.
b. External third parties:
i. Service providers, business partners and agencies engaged to provide the services set out in this Privacy Notice, always within the terms of an appropriate agreement between us;
ii. Professional advisers acting as processors or controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance, and accounting services; and
iii. Regulators, and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
Changes to this Policy
Disputes and Legal Proceedings
Erad is committed to handling complaints speedily, efficiently, fairly and confidentially. We believe that all customers’ feedback, both positive and negative, presents an opportunity for improving our standards. We would be happy to assist you with any concern and encourage you to submit a complaint by emailing to email@example.com. Please refer to the Complaint Policy before you submit your issue.